SPEAKER SYSTEMS LIMITED WARRANTY
Sound Solutions Audio warrants this product* to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from date of original purchase with receipt. In all cases you must have the original receipt! Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, Sound Solutions Audio will repair (at its discretion) the defective merchandise at no charge.
This warranty is valid only for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not extended to owners of the product subsequent to the original purchaser. Any applicable implied warranties are limited in duration to a period of the express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of the original purchase at retail, and no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter. Some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties; therefore these exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; however you may have other rights that vary from state to state.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED WARRANTY OR SERVICE
Defective merchandise should be returned to Sound Solutions Audio for warranty. Please contact the sales department for a Return Authorization (RMA) number. Package all defective items in the original container or in a package that will prevent shipping damage. Failure to return the merchandise in its original packaging will result in a new packaging/handling charge being processed at the time the product is shipped back to you. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Freight must be prepaid; items sent freight collect, or COD, will be refused. If the product sent for warranty service is found defective under our warranty policy, we will return the product freight prepaid to you. If the product is not covered under warranty, you will be notified of the repair and shipping costs and said costs must be paid before any service is made on the product.
Failure to follow these steps may void your warranty. Any questions can be directed to the sales department.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed.* (outside of arriving in proper working condition after shipping)
- *DUE TO THE EXTREME NATURE OF ITS INTENDED USAGE, THE ZCON & EVIL SERIES OF SUBWOOFERS HAS NO WARRANTY COVERAGE (outside of arriving in proper working condition after shipping)
It does not cover:
- Damage due to improper installation.
- Subsequent damage to other components.
- Exposure to moisture, excessive heat, chemical cleaners, and/or UV radiation.
- Negligence, misuse, accident or abuse.
- Repeated returns for the same damage will be considered abuse.
- Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product.
- Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion.
- Burnt or open voice coils.
- Ripped, torn, or burnt spiders, lead wire, cones, or surrounds.
- Items previously repaired or modified by any unauthorized repair facility.
- Return shipping on non-defective items.
- Products returned without a Return Authorization (RMA) number.
- Freight Damage.
- The cost of shipping products to Sound Solutions Audio.
- Service performed by anyone other than SSA or an affiliated repair facility.